Thursday, February 7, 2013
Diana Lopez, who was in a relationship with the manat the time, used her personal cell phone to send the sexual content.
The public information officer for Tuscon Police Department was demoted from the rank of lieutenant to sergeant after an investigation.
The probe was initially sparked by anonymous letters to her department in August 2012, reports the Arizona Daily Star.
Police said her actions had violated several department regulations, its code of ethics and professional standards.
Assistant Chief Kathleen Robinson wrote:
"Lopez used extremely poor judgment in sending these images undermining her credibility as a commander.
"Her actions have negatively affected not only her reputation, but the reputation and mission of the Tucson Police Department."
Police said Lopez's boyfriend, who has never been identified, showed the content to other officers between May and August 2011.
The investigation revealed that 13 people saw the footage, but the racy clips were never uncovered. Lopez also admitted to kissing an individual in a station locker room.
Lopez, who is now working in the operations division, is believed to be considering a civil lawsuit against the city.
Her attorney, Michael Piccarreta, said the case brought up "constitutional issues over lawful off-duty behavior and violation of privacy."
How wack is it she tried to give her boo something good to look at and he played her out like that. We hope she dumped the loser! Well, at least she still has a job right???
Company founder Noel Lee (billed as "Head Monster") sought out Swizz's expertise in creating a new cultural movement in consumer electronics. "The products that we have planned are revolutionary in technology, sound and style," said Lee. "We need the talents and reach of Swizz to helpbring these products to life in the eyes of the consumer."
According to Wednesday's announcement, Swizz willplay off his recent work with the Reebok brand by expanding Monster with partnerships across the globe and playing an integral role in designing the company's strategy and planning.
"Monster has always been a go-to name for music electronics as well as a big part of music culture," said Swizz. "Under the leadership of Noel Lee, who isa true genius, the company has literally been changing the way people listen to music for over 30 years. They built an empire, and my job will be to push the envelope – turn the lights of the castle up really bright and help Monster take its next big step forward. There will be some very exciting things happening in the year ahead, so stay tuned!"
In late 2008, Beats by Dr. Dre debuted their first lineof premium headphones with sound engineered by Monster. Last January, the partnership was terminated.
The company continues to manufacture advanced connectivity solutions for high-performance home entertainment, audio, home cinema, computer and gaming and continues to innovate in the field of mobile accessories and professional audio. Monster currently holds more than 300 U.S. and internationalpatents and offers more than 4,000 products aroundthe world.
Also announced on Wednesday, Swizz will host Monster's Grammy after-party at the House of Hype on Sunday evening at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills.
The sale of stock could occur via "ordinary brokeragetransactions or through any other means described in this prospectus," the filing says.
At Disney's closing price of $54.52 Wednesday, the shares held by Lucas are worth $2.02 billion.
Despite the filing, a spokesperson from Lucasfilm says Lucas may not be selling anytime soon.
"George does not currently have any plans to sell hisDisney stock," said LucasFilm's Lynne Hale . "This was a registration of ownership of stock in conjunction with the sale of Lucasfilm to Disney. It was a required filing."
It is the recent case/debacle currently unfolding between one of Nigeria's respected record labels Empire Mates Entertainment and its artist, Wizkid. Before we get into the Wizkid facts, be advised that there is a blue print that we can follow…
Our example comes from the recent $6million Interscope record contract deal signed by seventeen (17) year old artist Chief Keef. Interscope is a California based company. The deal terms have been made available to the public in a Cook County Chancery Court filing in Chicago thanks to the fact that Keef is a minor.
In California, when an employer hires a minor (persons under 18) in the entertainment industry, a court approval is required. The statute (law) is called the Coogan Act. The act also requires that an employer set aside 15% of the gross earnings earned by the minor, into a trust fund, which is managed/controlled by the minor's trustee until he/she becomes of age.
Chief Keef's Interscope Record Deal
1. Chief Keef signed a 3 album-record contract deal
2. Chief Keef also has a separate three year contract to establish and control his own record label, 'Glory Boyz Entertainment' (GBE), which would be a subsidiary of Interscope Records. Thissecond deal could, according to court records, fetch him $6million.
3. For his GBE Deal, Interscope paid Keef a$440,000 advance. His manager also receives a$180,000 advance payment. Chief Keef and his manager each own 40% of the GBE and the other20% is split between Keef's GBE artist, his uncle and another individual.
4. The GBE contract requires that interscope pay$200,000 in overhead expenses i.e. the costs associated with running the label GBE.
5. For the GBE label, GBE and Interscope would split profits equally. Interscope, however, can terminate the GBE deal if losses exceed$4.5million.
6. Independent of the above, Interscope has agreed to pay Chief Keef an advance fee of$440,000. 15% of the aforementioned advance, because he is a minor, must be deposited into a trust fund aka "blocked trust" where it will be controlled by his grand mother until he turns 18.
7. Interscope also provided $300,000 advance (recording costs) for Chief Keef's recording of his album "Finally Rich."
8. Chief Keef's direct record deal with Interscope is conditioned on the success of his album. If Chief Keef does not sell 250,000 units of his album by the end of December 2013, then Interscope can decide not to release his subsequent albums and compilation.
Chief Keef has other legal problems namely criminal action against him. He is currently locked up in a Juvenile detention center (jail for young people) and he has been sued by a woman in family court for child support. His extra legal shenanigans, however, exceed the scope of this article. We are focused, for all intended purposes, on actions that put monies inour pockets, not the ones that steal our freedom and have us involved in baby mama drama. So, let's get on with it and look at Nigeria's Wizkid and his deal with the Nigerian based record labelEME.
Wizkid's EME Record Deal
NOTE: Unlike Keef's, the terms of the Wizkid EMEdeal are alleged. It is based on insider talks and news stories that have flooded the internet within the past year alone. It may or may not be true. For our informative and educational purpose, however, it is irrelevant whether the facts are true. In fact, I am treating these facts ashypothetical facts, except where noted as true, to drive home the underlying point on the need to read your contract before you sign it, to avoid legal pitfalls like those that may find themselves under the same alleged factual situation like Wizkid.
Keep this in mind as you read my analysis.
1. Wizkid is a Nigerian citizen (true fact)
2. Wizkid is a self proclaimed "studio rat." As early as 11 years old, he was already singing.
3. By 2006, he got his break with Nigeria's famedartist OJB (true fact)
4. In 2009, at 19years old, Wizkid got an even bigger break when he began working with Nigerian-American R &B super star Banky W's Empire Mates Entertainment Record label. (True fact)
5. Wizkid already put a lot of the hard work on the talent side before he met EME. From 2009 onwards, EME focused on the branding, artist development, marketing and promotions of Wizkid. (True fact)
6. Within and outside of Nigeria, there was NO LEGAL CONTRACT signed between EME and Wizkid. (Alleged)
7. About March 2012, when fans and the public screamed in excitement about the EME Wizkid UK Tour, Wizkid still did not have a legal contract. However, as a condition to perform in the UK and to get visas granted, the hosting country (UK) required a record contract evidencing Wizkid was signed to EME. EME, in a rush, put a contract together for Wizkid. (Alleged)
8. The EME-Wizkid contract (the first signing of a record deal) had a term requiring a
7 album deal. They promised this contract will beamended to the "real contract" later. (Alleged)
9. Wizkid signed the 7 Album contract, without reading the terms. (Alleged)
10. Prior to the signing, monies were split between the two in a 50/50 way i.e. monies made from concerts/ tours were split evenly. (Alleged)
11. In April of 2012, EME announced a joint deal, in a press statement, with Akon's Konvict. EME claimed Akon would "produce and release Wizkidworldwide" while EME managed Wizkid in Nigeria. (True Fact)
12. Before we could blink, all of a sudden, Wizkid signed a management deal with Tinie Tempah in the UK. Really? (True Fact)
13. Banky W & EME allegedly never negotiated or agreed to such a deal. Wizkid directly negotiated and signed with Tinie Tempah. (Alleged)
14. Wizkid fronts his own label "Star Boy" under the blessings and umbrella of the EME label. (Alleged)
15. As it stands, the relationship between the EME crew and Wizkid has deteriorated to the point where Wizkid no longer speaks to membersof the EME team, including Banky W. All correspondences are filtered through his new manager Godwin Tom (Alleged).
16. Wizkid wants more money and he wants out i.e. reduce the 7 Album deal. He feels slighted because EME promised they would sign a new contract with him and now they want to hold his feet to the fire on their 7 album contract. (Alleged)
If you find yourself stuck in such position based on the alleged facts like Wizkid, what do you do?
When did you join Rev. Chris Okotie's Household as a member? When did you work there and for how long? How were you sacked?
I joined Household in 2006. I was interviewed by pastor, got the job in 2009 and was sacked in 2010.
What were you employed as?
We learnt you were in a relationship with a lady, stephnora Nwamaka Boniface, also a former staff of Okotie
That's true. She remains the mother of my only child.
What was Nora (Amaka) employed as before she left the job
She was working at the campaign house with other ladies there reporting to him directly.
What does she do now?
She is a modeling agent, they say.
What's your baby's name, sex and age?
My beloved daughter is two years and six months. She was born in Dafe Hospital in Ketu September 2010. I had to delete everything about Nora from my life. She almost ruined my life. I'm just trying to start again. I want to be seeing my child. That's all I want no.
How did you meet Nora?
I met her in a café where she was working as a café attendant
Where and when?
That was in Ketu, in 2006. WE went our ways in 2010 after she met "Baba Olowo"
Who is that, please?
Rev. Chris Okotie
How old is your woman?
She is 27, by July 9 she will be 28
What made you suspect she was dating Rev. Okotie?
We fight and quarrel often. She is pretty and wants to keep appointment with too many men against my wish. She goes to him (OKotie) every now and then, frequent calls from him. He usually asks her to buy clothes, meet him in his church office to test and see how the clothes fits her.
She will come and be discussing how Okotie has bed in his Church Office and a whole lot of things, bros e too much. My eyes opened when he instructed that I shouldn't live with the mother of my child, a lady I have spent almost all my life with because he rented a two-bedroom apartment for her and my child.
If I had not taken her to Household of God, would Okotie have come to collect her from my one room that we were living before?
The beautiful babe took to her Twitter page on January31st, 2013 to satisfy her curious fans.
In the interactive question and answer session, EniolaBadmus reveals her real age is 26.
She also said she doesn't celebrate Valentine's day because her mother died on February 14.
We learnt Nana Ama will soon be discharged from the hospital.
She got a courtesy visit from her boyfriend , MaxwellMensah and a couple of her colleagues.
Wishing her quick recovery.
According to Annie, the lovers are set to wed on the 23rd of March 2013 in Dubai .
gistbank.blogspot.com exclusively shared with you a photo of Annie in Dubai.
Her mission at the time was to buy her wedding accessories and book a spot for their white wedding ceremony.
She also travelled to New York to purchase her wedding gown the same week.
She is back in the country now and all the necessary arrangement for their wedding had been put in place.
We learnt top Nigerian celebrities like Banky W, Tonto Dike, P square, comedian basketmouth, mavin boss Don Jazzy and many others will grace 2face and annie macaulay's white wedding in Dubai.
The glamorous wedding is by invitation only. Only the invited guests will be given the exact location they booked for the wedding.
Congrats to them